Our clinic is ready to help you with dental emergencies shall the need arise.
Toothaches are sometimes so severe it is not reasonble to wait several days or weeks to get treatment. Other dental injuries or conditions might be a potential risk to your general health.
Please contact our clinic immediately if
- You have a strong, unbearable toothache, especially if it does not respond to pain-killers.
- Your face is swollen
- If you experience excessive bleeding
- If you have a fever and generally feel unwell after a dental operation
- If you have some major injury to your teeth, gums or jaws due to a trauma
- Your fixed restoration (temporary or permanent) detached and you have nothing to protect your tooth stubs.